Monday, December 03, 2007

Fingers crossed!





Thanks Merelyme for your comment that my blogging was missed. I missed it too and additionally missed the supportive comments and friendship of you and the other lovely people who have taken the time to read and comment.


Been feeling very down lately guess also to do with the cold wet windy weather and the dark nights which start too early. Can't wait for the evenings to get lighter!


Meanwhile there's Christmas and New Year to enjoy. And who knows I could get lucky and get an early present and get my lift soon.

5 comments:

pb said...

Here are some prayers from across the pond, hoping you will get your lift!

harkoo said...

It was nice to see you smiling in your lift with your neighbors there for support. Let's hope you get it soon. Sorry blogging is so hard on you.

Synchronicity said...

awww...i am sorry you are feeling down. this time of year can do that. i really hope you get your lift...that would be so great for you. and of course you were missed! i look forward to coming hear and reading you each week...so keep writing when can.

Virginia Phillips said...

I too, am very glad to see you writing again, Herrad. But sorry it is with such difficulty and so much against you. I was wondering how you were doing with my son recently and, stupidly, didn''t think till too late of contacting you on the blog. I guess our weather (UK) is the same as yours and I have been feeling it too (notably, SAD!).

Here's something to cheer you up: next to me (also PPMS and unlike you (not so brave) housebound, you are GORGEOUS! My fillings and some teeth are gone and, to put it bluntly (and because I'm with Lucy, my poodle), I need grooming! Your teeth look as though they're in Hollywood!

Anyway, Herrad, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Love, Virginia x

Charles-A. Rovira said...

I can relate to your plight.

My wife just bought a full spectrum daylight lamp (a panel really) from Amazon ( Uplift Technologies DL930 Day-Light 10,000 Lux SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) Lamp).

She's getting this to lift her mood, which can get as dark as the weather round here.