Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Brilliant to be able to post again.



its enjoyable finally being  back online thanks to the Lipstick mouse, what a wonderful invention from shannon electronics.

brilliant to be able to communicate again, nearly lost hope began to think i would never be able to use a computer ever again,

now my life has been given a huge boost thanks to richie getting me the lipstick and a new laptop.

have to learn how to use both,windows8 looks very different to vista.


hope to be able to post regularly soon.

6 comments:

Muffie said...

Take your time posting -- just enjoy your new toy. When you're better acquainted with it, fill us in on how your life has been. You were so missed.

kmilyun said...

Richie is such a dear. Windows 8 has a learning curb at least for me. I am so excited for you!

Jeanie said...

I am still not enamoured by my Windows 8i. I hope it doesn't frustrate you as much as it does me.
Good luck with it and welcome back.

Che koala said...

Great to 'hear' from you, Herrad. WElcome back.
Take care

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings my Trini sistah, its wonderful to see you online again. I was a bit worried, but there was little i could do about it.

Welcome back again, thumbs up to technology!

Stay blessed.
Rhapsody

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

blessings its me again.
Hope you had a good day today.
I have an award for you at my place.
I would have sent via email but i no longer have your email address.
when you have the opportunity kindly pick up.

stay blessed.