Saturday, May 23, 2015

Back Again.

It had been my intention last week Tuesday to write every day, typically things turned out different to how I planned. On Friday night we watched later with Jools Holland, it was a good show some of the artists appearing were: Paul Weller, Father John Misty, Curtis Harding and Lianne La Havas I only knew Weller out of these four. I thoroughly enjoyed Father John Misty, Curtis Harding and the lovely talented Lianne. Sadly since then Google blockaded my blog and posting became impossible which upset me. So glad that I could log in to my blog just now and not see Google's message informing me my blog was blocked. Today has been a pleasant day, we have seen Southend beat Wycombe Wanderers at penalties at Wembely,Southend go up to League One. Richie is happy tonight Southend have never been to Wembely before happy days for Richie. Hopefully Gooogle's faulty algorithms have been corrected and access won't be denied and I will be able to post tomorrow.

3 comments:

KParthasarathi said...

Now that there is no hitch,I am hopeful of your regular posts.Where do you get these colorful images?

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Welcome back! I did a post for you two, going up in the morning as long as g**gle doesn't goof it up.Best wishes, Love, Mary

kmilyun said...

I have not been posting either. Good to see your posts. Take care.
jan