Thursday, May 14, 2015

Great To Post Again.


Good to be writing something everyday, in that way hopely it will be possible to gently re-establish doing it daily, I have plenty to write about so my plan will surely work,

Can't believe now that I stopped writing daily in December 2012, pointless to reproach myself now, especially as it is something that I do all the time, iI hate doing it,hard to stop.

When Richie got me the Lipstick in September 2014, my intentio had been to start posting daily, forgetting  that the new mouse would need  practise, then things did not go as planned.

Everyday my intention was to write, sadly it didn't work which was quite demoralising, the other day I decided that I wanted to stop endlessly prevaricating and write.

 Life is too short to waste reproaching mysef endlessly, making myself unhappy abit of an odd way to be, especially when posting is what I enjoy

3 comments:

Muffie said...

It's good to see you back to blogging. Hope to hear more about how you're doing.

KParthasarathi said...

I am very happy to see you again in the blog.May you be enabled to post with unfailing regularity in the days to come.
A hearty welcome to you!!

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Great to see you writing to the World again!You are my Shaman, my first blogger role model😎. Have a Great week! Love,Mary