Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas eve 2008.








Did not realise in how much pain I was in until a dear friend Cari sykped me and asked me how I was doing.

Could not cope said first I am ok then said of course I am not ok I have MS.

As if she did not know that, realised when she abruptly ended the call that I had been really hurtful which was not my intention.

On explaining what happened to Richie found out that he has been feeling abit distanced from me cos I was keeping quiet about how bad I was feeling, Richie told me he prefered to know.

Not knowing made him feel shut out and isolated from me, not what I wanted to do at all.

Just tried to concentrate on the positive and not spend everyday talking about how much pain and discomfort I am in and the prospect of more of the same plus losing more functions.

Richie and I talked and cried together,then Cari and I talked and now I feel alot better and have resolved to talk more about how I am feeling and to not keep so much to myself.

No comments: