Friday, December 19, 2008

What a day!




Today began badly with the bed sitting me up more upright than I wanted and not reclining again.

Gave us a big shock but luckily Richie could get it to go abit lower as had to wait from 10.00 am until 16.00 pm til the emergency chap got here.

If Richie had not been able to get the bed to slightly recline it could have been a painful day.

Especially as I have been advised not to sit up n the interests of the wound healing.

As it was it was an uncomfortably long wait.

Oh well played the quiz on freerice.com did vocabulary and capitals of the world and paintings its great fun took my mind of waiting.

But tomorrow is a new day. Our anniversary yippee! Richie is making me jerk chicken and pear/kwiwi crumble and custard as well as space cupcakes and the dogs will eat fresh tripe and I will sip a glass of bubbly.

Better go to sleep so tomorrow will be here soon.

No comments: