Thursday, June 19, 2008

What a tuesday,



Thought my sight was really going on tuesday as everything went hazy luckily its was only tuesday.

Was a huge shock as also suddenly could not steer the electric wheelchair.

Had to get Riche to move me round the room and could not type or use the mouse.

Found the other mouse the headmouse very difficult.

And frustrating to use as you need to be able to see well.

Could barely eat and drink

Felt kind of submerged in the horror of even more loss and so suddenly too..
then it made me very determined to be here and to be as big and me as possible.

Determined not to give in to the panic and shock of more disability.

Yes this has been a top speed journey from mobile to so disabled but still taking part and even more focussed on enjoying now.

Can''t stop the ms but will not lose myself and what I have still got.
felt stronger once I decided that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dearest Herrad- How awful for you and your tenacious spirit speaks volumes for who you are...I send you lots of love and light..

pb said...

You are in my prayers. God Bless.