Tuesday, December 04, 2012

First Tuesday with Jools Holland on TV.




Roberto Matta.

The first Tuesday without the prospect of good music on Later with Jools Holland was not such a nice one, but I soon took my mind off it by listening to music by Bach.

Listening to Bach’s music is always an uplifting experience for me, I do like the classical composers Beethoven's is one of my big favourites.

I remember years ago when there was a sale at a WH Smith shop in Reading when everything was so cheap that I bought over 40 LPs.

I had a wonderful cross-section from Richard Wagner to Jimmy Witherspoon, Bessie Smith and many other wonderful artists.

I also bought a lot of rock 'n' roll, some rockabilly and punk music so great range of music which is what I enjoy listening.

In the afternoon I had an appointment Peter from the rehabilitation clinic, he was here to discuss the wrist supports which allow me keep using the Motomed.

As well as the exercises which I do in bed utilising the handle that dangles over the bed which I can no longer use to pull myself up with.

I now have two new handles to use in bed which will be easier for my hands to hold onto, a good appointment which was very useful for Richie and myself.

1 comment:

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Thinking of you all. Have a great December! love, mary