Sunday, February 20, 2011

Swings And Roundabouts.

 
 

Gravedigger.
Andre Breton.
http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A9_Breton
What always surprises me is how quickly Friday will turn into Sunday, just like it has this weekend.

I am trying to use my right hand which is not easy, as I have not used it much lately.

It is difficult to stretch out to reach the keys I need; this is not easy as it sounds, because my right arm is very weak and stiff.

I used to be able to type with two index fingers but now it is more difficult to stretch my right arm.

So I try to do as much as I can, sometimes there are moments when I can type with both like now and then it is impossible.

Using the mouse, as often as I can with my right hand and not the mouse below the keyboard is also good.

It is not easy which means that I have to do it, despite the pain and huge effort needed to stretch my arm.

Sometimes it works, like now which is good, but now I can’t use my right hand to type but I can use the mouse.

Swings and roundabouts right now both hands are working, quite an effort but so very worthwhile.




3 comments:

Gareth said...

Hi folks, just checking in. A bit saddened to read about your hands and fingers getting worse but know that you will go on being posative and adapting to allow you to BLOG ON.
Sending HUGE FLUFFY STRENGTH LOVE @ HUGS TO ALL GXXX

Travelogue for the Universe said...

I hope your hands can work better. You are a great woman. Cold snowy President's day in VT.have a great week! Love, Mary

Herrad said...

Hi Gareth,
Thanks for your visit and supportive comment.
You are right I will make the best of everything that I can.

Hi Mary,
My hands are not good,but somehow I manage to keep going and very happy to do so.
Thanks for your visit and sweet words.

Thanks to you two dear friends for coming by and giving me a boos.
Keep warm.
Love,
Herrad