Saturday, March 26, 2011

Enjoy This Unique Day Now.



The Tethered Storm.

Edgar Ende.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Ende

It is a classic Amsterdam Saturday, no sunshine, no blue skies and thick cloud cover.

All week the sun has been shining and the sky wa
s a lovely blue, which made me feel good seeing it.

I feel very sorry for all the working people who had hoped the good weather would also happen at the weekend.

Monday morning could well be a beautiful day, nice to go to work in sunshine, but it does not compensate for nasty weather at the weekend.

Shame that I can’t see sunshine today, which would take my mind off my pain and discomfort.

Right now my arms are as tight as coiled spring and can only be stretched out with great difficulty.

Every day I am woken up with my arms tightly folded over my chest and to prise them apart I need Richie’s help.

Once my arms are prised apart, Richie can get my arms out from under the duvet.

Richie massages my arms, especially my right arm which is the stiffest and most painful.

Despite the lack of sun, I shall do my best to create sunshine in our apartment and be cheerful and positive, and enjoy this unique day now.

3 comments:

Bibliotekaren said...

Hi Herrad,

We had several lovely sunny and somewhat warm "teaser days" here this week. But now things are returning to the standard grey and on/off drizzle. However, there are things starting to sprout with the promise of spring.

So, sorry about the painful arms -- glad you have Richie.

Take good care,
Donna

Gareth said...

Watcha folks just sending RAYS of SUNSHINE your way. BIG STREGTH @ POSATIVE THOUGHTS GXXX

Herrad said...

Hi Donna,
Thanks for coming by, it is lovely and sunny today but very cold too even in the sun.
You are right the trees are starting to go green again.

Hi Gareth,
Thanks for the sunshine which got here today, Richie says it is very cold outside.


Thanks you two dear friends for coming by, have a good day.
Love,
Herrad