Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Strange Experience.



 

1920
Karel Teige.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karel_Teige

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gVMuYX5vXY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iaq8Rp3iDas 

Last night I had a strange experience, I woke up in the middle of the night calling for Richie to put the bed, into the sitting position briefly, and once he lowered it again I slept on right away.

In the morning there was only a vague memory, so had to check it really happened, Richie confirmed, it had really happened.

Apart from having to get to the toilet extremely quickly, yesterday was an uneventful, but also a relaxed day.

Certainly it became a very relaxed day, after my successful bowel movement, can’t believe how important they are and what a huge effect it can have on me.

If I can’t maintain my position in bed, it is usually because I need to go to the toilet; it’s quite amazing how it destabilises me, I wonder if anyone else has this too.

Never encountered this before, this is obviously something to do with my disability getting progressively worse, so very quickly.

Recently I have noticed how I am affected by various things, (cold) wind, temperature changes and bowel movements, spasms and painful tense, cramped arm muscles are some.

These things can’t be controlled, we can only try t o anticipate and respond quickly, often there is no chance.

If I have had an accident, Richie whisks me out bed and gets me in the bathroom, a lovely warm shower, clean clothes, perfume restores my confidence.

2 comments:

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Sometimes you can have a half a dream. Hope you have better days and less of the strange stuff. Love, Mary

Herrad said...

hi mary,
lovely seeing your comment.
you are right about having half a dream.
have a pleasant day.
love,
herrad