Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tomorrow, I want it to be a better day.



 
Tina and Marleen
Today was another sunny day, which was such a pleasant surprise for me, although I had plans for what I wanted to do, things went differently, like they often do. .

For the last couple of days I have had a rotten time because of my bowels; being so handicapped means that something as simple as going to the toilet becomes complicated

So again today I had a less nice time, then I had hoped for, even though Richie took me to the bathroom, I could not manage much of a bowel movement.

This usually, means that I will not have a relaxed time, not with a full bowel, as I thought this afternoon was as un-relaxing as I thought it would be.

I am being optimistic that tomorrow will be a much better day; in fact I am quite confident it will be a much better day, I want it to be better, I really do.

No comments: