Thursday, March 01, 2012

It makes me so very optimistic



My New Bed Support.

I had a good appointment this afternoon, with Kees van Roekel from Aquarius, which had been taken over by Welzorg last year.

Also present was Maurits my occupational therapist and of course Richie whose input is always invaluable.

Kees brought along a new set of supports for my torso, which right away looked good and felt good too.

Finally it seems to be giving me the support that I have needed since the summer of 2009.

I can try them for two weeks, but I am already convinced that these supports are the correct ones for me; this has given me a huge much needed boost.

That I really need especially right now, because of having to stay in bed again, hopefully it will be only weeks not months or even longer.

The new support has made me hopeful that finally I will get the things I need and I can have my life back free from burocratic appointments.

It makes me so very optimistic, that I think that one day we could even be friends with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and their new leader Kim Jung-un,


2 comments:

Webster said...

Not sure how I missed this, but I did. These supports look better than the other which you didn't take a photo of, but described. I can see that it keeps your body on the mattress which is good, and can be adjusted as needed which is also good. I am so glad they are helpful to you! Hip Hip Hooray - One cheer for Aqarius, and Kees, and Maurits, and one for Ritchie, too! Hope you don't have to stay in bed too long. But it really is too cold for a pleasant outing still. But soon. Soon.

Herrad said...

hi webster,
thanks for your visit and support.
the new support is good.
hugs
love
herrad