Monday, March 26, 2012

Not My Favourite Day.



Zdzisaw Beksinski
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zdzis%C5%82aw_Beksi%C5%84ski           
 Zdzisaw Beksinski

Yesterday was the day for my catheter change, not my favourite day, but its good to have it done.

For another 6 weeks, I don’t need to think about it, and I won’t not until a month has passed then I need to order a catheter.

I was relieved it was over so quickly and painlessly Richie does it so well,  every time it gets easier.

Today I am happy it’s done, glad it’s all over and today is the best day, it’s the day after my 6 weekly catheter change

A very happy day thanks to Richie changing the catheter so sensitively, thanks to my darling Richie for his love and care.


3 comments:

Travelogue for the Universe said...

It is good to have Richie and your routine. Have a great week! Love, mary

Herrad said...

hi mary,
thanks
same to you.
love
herrad

Herrad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.