Saturday, March 10, 2012

I try my best and usually succeed in keeping bouncing mentally.

 
Louis Aragon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Aragon

Its Saturday afternoon, rugby on the TV, Italy versus Wales, I am happy to see my favourite welsh player, the hair bear, Alun Jones.

He is a brilliant player for Wales as well as for the Swansea, Ospreys, and much loved among ruby fans, especially the Wales’s fans.

Richie is next to me and the dogs are all around us; Marleen is on my bed as she should be, these days, it’s very much her place right by me.

Today she demanded it as her right, which it has become since our beautiful dog Spike died December 2011.

She has demanded it alot more, since the arrival of Tina, so Marleen needs all the status she can get.

Mostly they have a great time playing together with the odd squabble about a chew stick or toy, better to let them resolve it, they hate outside intervention

It can ruin a game, even can end a good game, if you do, you will know all about it, as they stare at you in no uncertain terms.

And you will not get away from their stare letting you know, you have well and truly ruined their game, but not for long that’s the dogs.

They bounce back, I try my best and usually succeed in keeping bouncing mentally.





No comments: