Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Predictions Worry Me.


Zdzisaw Beksiski 

Milou was here, to check on the progress of the wound, whether it was healing well.

Sadly there has not been any noticeable progress, its looking healthy and hopefully next time; there will be good news.

In the meantime, I shall do my best to keep calm and hopeful that this will be healed soon.

The thought of having to stay in bed for months fills me with dread, I am not sure I can cope this time because my MS has progressed.

In 2008, my torso muscles were functioning well, as were my hands, now four years later both can’t function anymore.

Being in bed, in the condition I am now has made my life really quite awful, it’s not easy at all.

Somehow I was not surprised when Milou said that the tear hadn’t healed, not yet.

I guess being told so often during 2008 to 2010 that the wound would be healed within weeks, that meant I have become a touch cynical.

 Now I disbelieve predictions and do not even want to hear any, in fact I hate to hear them now, as they worry me greatly.

So I am going to try to stay optimistic, i have to, its my only option right now, to keep myself from getting depressed. .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A touch cynical. I'd be a massive amount cynical. Yes, I know that does no good whatsoever. I'm thinking of both you & Richie & sending all the good vibes I can.
~Mary