Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Birthday to me tomorrow



Tomorrow, amazingly it is my 61st birthday, this year just like every year I am surprised at how quickly it is the17th March.

This morning my first surprise was that the door bell rang and it was a flower delivery person, Richie went down but would not tell me who it was.

He did no such thing, not until he got back with a gorgeous bunch of flowers, and then no sooner than Richie, had put the flowers from Gareth and Paul in water.
[
When the bell rang again and this time it was presents from Gareth and Paul, very exciting opening it, inside was a lovely glass necklace, lemon body lotion, yummy chocolates, and Dave Clark five cd.

Then no sooner than I was oohing and ahhing over those goodies when the bell went once again this time it was a present from Anja, four pretty lipsticks, two red, one purple, one plum.

A very exciting beginning of my day, and who knows what tomorrow will be like, I hope that I will get lots of birthday cards and e-mails, as well as lots of phone calls.

I know one person who I know will phone me tomorrow, my auntie Sigrid from Vancouver, Canada, I know because we talked about it today, when I called her to ask if she would phone me then.

I can’t hardly wait, still not long now, just a few hours and it’s all over until next year, I will enjoy tomorrow that’s my plan.

And I am looking forward to it very much, happy birthday to me.

10 comments:

Tracey's Life said...

Happy Birthday to you Herrad - I hope you have many more!

Judy said...

Happy Birthday!! May it be a wonderful day.

Che koala said...

Yay Herrad - yr birthday is arrived here already :P

oooh looks like I get the privelege of being first here to offer birthday salutations in cyber space.

Sounds like a wonderful start to a wonderful day for a wonderful person. Wishing you a gorgeous day and year ahead.

Much cheer
xx

KParthasarathi said...

Happy Birthday to you
Many happy returns of the day
Sent you greetings by mail
Have a great time

*Ellen* said...

I hope your day will be pain free and filled with laughter sweetheart ! <3
(¯`•´¯)...............。☆。*。☆。
`•.,(¯`•´¯)..........★。\|/。★
(¯`•´¯).•´(¯`•´¯).♥ Happy Birthday! ♥
..` •.•´(¯`•´¯).....★。/|\。★
...`•.,(¯`•´¯)........。☆。*。☆

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Happy Birthday Herrad!!! Love from sunny warm Vermont, Mary & Fred &cats

soulful sepulcher said...

Happy Birthday Herrad!!!!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

hope you had a great day!

Ana said...

Happy Birthday Herrad!

A little late but I wish you all the best!

Love,
Ana

Herrad said...

hi tracey,
hi judy,
hi che koala,
hi kp,
hi ellen,
hi mary,
hi stephany,
hi s.s-o,
hi ana,

thanks for all your good wishes.
love
herrad