Thursday, March 08, 2012

I am happy again in the here and now.


Sunday, was sadly no different, again lots of work by Richie for nothing in return, shame as I was raring to go I had my notes for Thursday as well as Friday.

Again I needed to keep very calm, quiet and hope for a solution, as soon as it’s possible, what annoyed me was how l long it took, Richie felt the same.

It was very frustrating more so because I could do nothing to get my laptop back working once again.

I was very pissed off just lying in bed, wishing my laptop would work again and keep me distracted from having to be in bed, hopefully not for too long.

Over the weekend I did well, but from Monday, it was not so easy, a Norman Wisdom film kept me distracted for one hour.

Richie finally got it to restart from the external hard disk which made us extremely happy and hoping that now I would be back online

Sadly this did not happen until Wednesday, and then I finally had access to my blog, the internet and my mail, my documents, as well as my e-mail addresses.

I was very happy, life got suddenly 100 times better than it had been, and boy was ihappy, I couln’t wait to start writing again, yippee I am happy again in the here and now.

3 comments:

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Awesome! Hope you have a great weekend! Love Mary & Fred says hi too

Amrita said...

Happy for you Herrad

Herrad said...

hi mary,
hi amrita,
thanks for all your support.
love
herrad