Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Important For Me To Keep Going.


Bryan Charnley.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Charnley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArqUt5dIlG8

The sun is trying to break through the clouds today, sadly apart from a promise of sun nothing is happening.

We could really use some summer weather; yesterday I was wearing a fleece top that I usually only wear during the winter.

That was the only way that I could be warm enough, sitting adequately dressed is important for my comfort.

Being comfortable is important, whenever Richie adjusts my body position; we are both aware that my clothes need to be checked out for wrinkles.

Each wrinkle I lie on will after awhile feel like I am lying on a knife edge, which is very painful, especially after several hours.

Quite often it is not obvious right away that there is a problem after being moved, then we give it 5 minutes to pinpoint where the problem are and then Richie adjusts.

So much for thinking that not being able to move meant exactly that, because it doesn’t, my body is constantly moving, all involuntary movements.

Strange all those movements when I can’t move when I want to, I am starting to notice how stiff and unresponsive my right arm is.

Richie has to massage my arm so that I can grab hold of the handle above my bed to start doing my arm exercises, it’s so important for me to keep going.

5 comments:

Have Myelin? said...

Stopped by to say hello!

Yeah...it is maddening, the war between involuntary movements vs voluntary movements. It is always a war. Tiresome.

Have a good day Herrad!

Herrad said...

Hi Sherry,
I agree it is maddening, I wake up in the morning petty twisted around.
Thanks for your visit.
Hugs,
Love,
Herrad

Gareth said...

Hi folks, popping by to give some wrinkle free Huggyness to ya Both @ the dog dogs.
Hope the appointment with Denis goes ok please let us know as will get on their case if any problems.
Hope Richies Driving lessons are going ok?
So excited about our caravan outing will send a postcard.
BIG HUGS@LOVE G@PXXX

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Hi Herrad, Thinking of you and hope your muscles can calm down a little. Have a great week.Love, Mary

Herrad said...

Hi Gareth,
Thanks for your visit, the appointment with Dennis is next week Friday, I will let you know what happens.
Richie's driving lessons are going well, enjoy your holiday.

Hi Mary,
Thanks for your kind words and thoughts, my muscles are calmer today.

Thanks you 2 dear friends for coming by, its good to see your comments.
Have a pleasant Friday.
Love,
Herrad