Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Enjoying The Moment.


Roberto Matta.

Amazingly I did not cry yesterday after Angela left to go to England, I did cry a little bit, while she was still here.

That was when we were talking about her going home, and I was telling her that it won't be easy for me to say goodbye to her.

We both agreed that it was not necessary to cry, so I wiped my eyes saying that was enough, never thinking that it would really be the end of my tears.

So glad I did not cry after she went, it does not mean I'm not sad because I am, now that Angela has gone home.

It was such a wonderful visit, which we all want to happen again soon, whenever Angela can get away.

It was so good to see her, visits with her are always too short, that’s quite simply how it is.

Especially with good friends like Angela is, with them every visit is much too short, they can never be enough time to say everything you want to say.

I guess its all back to enjoying the moment and making the best of everything available, which I'm glad that I do.




1 comment:

Kim | MS Diet For Women said...

I know how you feel, I moved to the UK almost 5 years ago, and when I was diagnosed with MS in 2010, it was very hard as my family were back in my home country. Since then, I've been working on getting my multiple sclerosis diet right.

Friends and family seem to really play a role in keeping you healthy.