Trying and succeeding in keeping calm, this afternoon after 15.00 we shall hear whether the professor at the Vetertinary clinic can get enough information from the June MRI.
If she can then she will not need a new one done, otherwise the new one will happen this Friday.
When the professor has the information she needs, to be able to decide how to proceed, I won’t do too much second guessing but expect her to say she will operate soon.
It is lovely to see how much better Spike is doing since getting the painkillers and catheter, he is much more himself which is good to see.
He is back to being very vocal, when Richie takes Marleen for a run Spike sits and cries on his bed.
Cries until he hears them at the front door then falls silent and looks likely he has been quiet the whole time they were gone.
Which is not true as each time I get treated to a concert of cries, whimpers and short sharp barks and some little howls.
Hope that the operation will be done soon so the healing process can start, hopefully if done soon he will be able to enjoy walking and running again soon.
Be good to see him being himself again and able to bustle around in the apartment and enjoy a good run around in the park with Marleen.
Feeling optimistic this will happen or Spike very soon now.