Monday, November 29, 2010

Very Cold Today.



A Dutch Winter.

A bright freezing cold day here today with some snow too, Richie put on many layers to take the dogs out to the dog toilet.

Me I am taking it very easy keeping my right hand active which is not easy at all, a huge struggle.

Feels like I am pushing a heavy weight up a hill, quite painful too but I am determined to use my fingers and type.

Have been listening to two favourite songs from the early 1970’s hope you enjoy too:




Keep warm everyone who is experiencing this extreme cold weather.

5 comments:

Karen said...

What a blast from the past! Thanks for posting the videos Herrad, I did enjoy them :)
Cheers,
Karen

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello Herrad,

It is getting cold here too but not in the way you have described.Days are quite warm.

Excellent videos.Thanks for sharing.

Prayers and best wishes,
Joseph

Laura said...

Sorry you are hurting Herrad...and inspired by your courage to keep writing your story here and connecting with us.

Webster said...

I hope you continue to enjoy Christmas music for the rest of the days til the 25th. Keep plugging away with your heavy right hand. I'm sorry that it hurts as well as not moving well. THat sucks.

We had our arctic blast several days before Thanksgiving. We got about 2-3" of snow, and temps dropped into the teens and 20sF. Very glad to report that it's back to rain and in the 40's again.

Herrad said...

Hi Karen,
Glad you liked the clips, put up lots more on my face book page.

Hello Joseph,
Good to hear you are still enjoying warm days.
Glad you liked the clips, have a look at the ones I put on face book.

Hi LauraX,
Thanks for your kind and supportive swords.
Hope to write more today.

Hi Webster,
I certainly intend to enjoy the whole month, music and everything else too.
Minus 5 degrees here at midday brrrr.Glad your cold snap has moved away nevertheless keep warm and cheerful.

Thanks to you 4 dear friends for coming by and leaving kind supportive comments
Everything is painful but what's new, so just will keep going with your encouragement which I very much appreciate.
Keep warm and cheerful.
Love,
Herrad.