Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We Inspire Each Other.


Paul Gauguin.

Really enjoyed writing my post yesterday, good choosing the blogs that I wanted to give the You Inspire Me Award from Kris @ Behold the Metatron.

It was a lot of work made lighter because I enjoyed doing it so very much, good to let others know that they inspire me.

Important for me to let other bloggers know that they help to make my life better and easier because of their inspiration and support.
.              
When I went to publish yesterdays post I made a happy discovery that all the links were made active without my having to do anything apart from click on the compose option.

That was a brilliant discovery especially as there were 50 links to be made active, so quite a  relief to find it would not take ages just a couple of clicks.

Nice to feel happy with Blogger instead of annoyed because of yet another glitch, as there are so often.

Today I am still enjoying choosing the blogs to pass on Kris’s fine award to yesterday, if I could have I would have given it to all the blogs I visit and read.

Hope that no one thinks that they are not inspirational because they were not on the post yesterday.

Yesterday I choose a cross section of all the blogs that I visit and enjoy reading again and again, good to know and experience that we all support and inspire each other.  










8 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Herrad,
Thank you for including my blog in the award! This is my first award.

I am fairly new to the world of blogging and have found my fellow bloggers to be very supportive and inspirational as well.

Not a day goes by that I don't either learn something new, rethink issues, or feel inspired or comforted by the words I read on other's blogs.
Cheers,
Karen

Diane J Standiford said...

COMPOSE??? I'll have to find that, Blogger is getting me bummed out.

Muffie said...

Thank you, again, Herrad for the award! YOU are the one who continues to inspire me, so I feel honored receiving it.
Peace,
Muff

janis said...

Love you Herrad!

Herrad said...

Hi Karen,
Pleasure, good to meet you and your blog.
I agree with you the blog world is very supportive and inspiring and gives much to think about.

Hi Diane,
I just clicked on compose and pasted my post and all the links were active, it was quite amazing

Hi Muff,
Real pleasure glad you liked the award, thanks for your kind comment.

Hi Janis,
Thanks for your sweet comment.
Hugs.

Thanks to you four dear friends for coming by and leaving comments.
Much appreciate your visits.
Love,
Herrad

Webster said...

Thank you for another lovely award Herrad. I don't think of myself as particularly inspirational, but if what I have to say makes your day, that makes me happy.

Chloe said...

Wow! Thank you so much :) I just love how supportive and inspirational everyone in the blogging world is.
XO Chloe

Herrad said...

Hi Webster,
It does make my day , pleasure passing it on to you.

Hi Chloe,
Pleasure glad you like the award, agree the blog world is very inspiring and supportive.

Thanks to you two lovely friends for coming by, glad you both liked the award.
Love,
Herrad