Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cold Grey Saturday.


 
The Fountain, 1945.
Emmy Bridgewater.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmy_Bridgwater
 
Today was a cold, grey unpleasant looking day; somehow we were too relaxed and did not notice the time.

By the time I was ready, we were too late for the market, this did not stop me from putting on my new ankle boots.

Nice to get dressed up, even to sit in the front room with Richie to watch the FA semi final, between Manchester United and Manchester City.

It was quite a game, in the second half Manchester City scored and managed to stop Manchester United from scoring.

Manchester City won by one goal, Alec Ferguson, the Manchester United manager looked like his face had turned to stone, which was hilarious.

Tomorrow is the second semi final between Stoke and Bolton; I hope Owen Coyle’s Bolton wins.

 Great, if Bolton then went on to win the final, which would be brilliant for them, nice to see one of the smaller teams win the FA Cup.

I am looking forward to the game tomorrow; hope I will be able to watch it without getting too nervous.

Next weekend is Easter, the weather I hope will get better again and I can look forward to trips out in warm weather.






3 comments:

soulful sepulcher said...

Hi Herrad and Richie, hope you had a nice Sunday!

Richie said...

What a disaster for Owen Coyle! Oh well I bet he has better days ahead of him. I know we have too.XXX

Herrad said...

Hi Stephany,
We did, hope you did too, thanks for coming by.
Big hug.

Hi Richie,
It was horrible for poor Owen Coyle, I wish his team had won.
All days are better with you darling.

Thanks to you two sweethearts for leaving comments.
Love,
Herrad