Thursday, April 21, 2011

Relaxed Thursday


Dianna, 1977.
Mimi Parent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimi_Parent

Took it easy today, after being so very upset because of my hands, arms being so weak.

My laptop problems upset me even more; the thought of no computer, no internet, and no blog was not good.

As well as no connection to my dear blog friends, no connection with the world.

I need to feel like I can make a contribution, write my blog and share experiences with other people.


Amazing to think people in 147 countries read my blog and I can read many blogs around the world too.

What a nasty thought and worse what an unpleasant reality if I could not do that anymore.

I was so scared my laptop was ‘dying’ so worried I could not think, my mind went blank.

Then the message about disk space on D came up so I emptied it and problem solved.

That gave me a huge boost, feeling I could do something, could solve the problem.

Feeling I can make a difference, even a small one is so important right now for me.

5 comments:

janis said...

So glad that the computer issue was solved. And thank you for the the kind comment back to me. You do make a BIG difference. I understand so much more about MS from your blog.
Love to you~

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Nice to finally catch up on reading. Sorry you have had a time of it. Wish you well and hope your strength comes back some. Best to Ritchie as well, you are a great couple complementing each other perfectly. Love, Mary

Herrad said...

Hi Janis,
Thanks for your comment, always good to see.
Have a pleasant day.

Hi Mary,
Thanks for coming by and comment, I hope some strength comes back.

Thanks both of you dear friends for coming by.
Love,
Herrad

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings ....
glad you were able to get your computer working. currently my desktop is not working. i am using my daughter's computer to leave this message. Love your contributions.

Take care and my regards to Richie

Herrad said...

Hi Rhapsody,
Lovely to see your comment, I wish I could borrow a laptop and get this one sorted out as it is still not ok.
Thanks for your kind words.
Love,
Herrad
ps I bought some tamarind balls from trinifoods.com they are good.