Friday, April 22, 2011

I still apologize.




Lenor Fini.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonor_Fini
 
Today was a pleasant warm day, the dogs were happy, so was I because the sun was shining.

Richie went off to get the shopping, so we can go out tomorrow and enjoy the market.

Just after Richie got back I started to feel uncomfortable and asked to go to the bathroom.

Sadly the action of having the straps from the hoist put around me, laying me down, then sitting me up again caused me to start crapping.

Luckily Richie got me out of bed and over the toilet before anything much happened, amazing how we are getting used to this happening.

I still apologized to Richie, funny that because I can not do anything about this happening.

After a shower/grooming session I felt restored, Richie put my favourite colourful summer trousers, as well a pretty blue t-shirt on me.

Also pretty multicoloured Swarovski crystal earrings, a glittering necklace, one red & three purple rings.

After taking baclofen tablets, eating bread with delicious soft goat cheese, Richie got my laptop, before he took the dogs for a run.

Suddenly after 1 hour the laptop screen went black, the laptop went off, I tried to switch it back on, sadly it did not.

Hours later I tried again and my laptop is functioning now, I am so glad really thought that was it.

 



7 comments:

soulful sepulcher said...

Hi Herrad, I hope you and Richie have a pleasant Saturday xoxo

Herrad said...

Hi Stephany,
Lovely to see your comment.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Big hugs.
Love,
Herrad

janis said...

I too apologize profusely. Even for things I can not help.
This laptop has me worried! Seems to have a mind of its own.
Well, it is a lovely warm Saturday morning here. Last night we had very loud thunderstorms that put me to sleep. I like to count between the lightening & thunder, to see if the storm is coming toward us or leaving. (the counts decrease, when it is approaching, learned as a girl). It always puts me to sleep.
My daughters are home from college for Easter. One is sick in bed w/ a sinus infection, the other is out with friends after a night of celebrating a birthday (she will come home soon, sleepy from her late night). I love having them home, I feel so needed.
Well, Riley woke up and missed the earlier walk with the boy dogs. I better get her outside.
Love to you dear Herrad. Have a comfy lovely day.

Webster said...

Glad that you both handled that quickly and well. My laptop batteries haven't lasted nearly as long as they promised. So mine is always plugged in. Always. And occasionally an energetic dog will go where he shouldn't and trip over the cord and loosen the plug. And then I lose all that I've just written. So glad it has an autosave every 10 seconds. Have a lovely Spring weekend!

Janine said...

I too apologize for the betrayals of my body. Whether it is a bottle of Asian salad dressing flowing across the couch or asking for just one more thing. Sometimes, I so long for my body to be back under my control. It is no easy feat to be at peace with where my physical being is at when it changes from moment to moment. It isn't like one catastrophic event happened and I have to learn to accept one set of parameters. More like this morning I dropped my coffee cup and this afternoon I can type. Yesterday my speech was garbled-today, not so bad. So, I apologize for something I can't control. In a way, it is the only thing I can do.

Herrad said...

Hi Janis,
We obviously all apologize too much, learned behavior is hard to stop.
Enjoy you weekend with your girls.
We had a pleasant Saturday.

Hi Webster,
Laptops can be a nuisance, mine overheats too.
Have a good day.i

Hi Janine,
Thanks for sharing your experiences, you are right about change around.
I enjoyed reading about Team Janine on your blog.

Thanks to you 3 dear friends for coming by.
Love,
Herrad

Herrad said...

Hi Janis,
We obviously all apologize too much, learned behavior is hard to stop.
Enjoy you weekend with your girls.
We had a pleasant Saturday.

Hi Webster,
Laptops can be a nuisance, mine overheats too.
Have a good day.i

Hi Janine,
Thanks for sharing your experiences, you are right about change around.
I enjoyed reading about Team Janine on your blog.

Thanks to you 3 dear friends for coming by.
Love,
Herrad