Thursday, April 05, 2012

Clarify Situation regarding the Seetech Software


Peter Purves Smith

It’s good I have been busy for for one week trying to get help to clarify the situation regarding the Seetech software.

It was important, that the Rehabilitation clinic would write new reports, to get me the exact specifications for the computer system I need.

Finally I got the answer I was waiting for, the Rehabilitation clinic are going to come and talk to me and reassess my MS progression and my situation now.

Then they will write another report with the advice about the specifications of the system I do need for maintaining my quality of my life.

Glad I kept pushing and did not allow myelf to get fobbed off with a system that was not the specification I needed.

 Good to know that I will be able to stay in communication with friends, family and write my blog, it makes happy, it gives me a better perspective.

3 comments:

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings....
Oh that is good to read. All the best.

Have a great good Friday and a wonderful Easter

Rhapsody
https://plus.google.com/101099217204323189067
http://www.shelfari.com/rhapsodyphoenix
http://twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix

Webster said...

Fantastic! I am so glad that MS has not robbed you of your intelligence, wit, and persistence. OMG, where would you be without them?

Herrad said...

Hi Rhapsody,
happy to see your comment thanks for your good wishes. I hope you had a good Easter, as was quiet as usual.

Hi Webster,
you're right where would I be without my intelligence wit and above all my persistence.
Without being so determinedly persistent I think I would not got some of the things I have got.

Thanks to you to dear friends for coming by.
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond, it's good am now using Dragon speech recognition software which makes writing fun again.
Love,
Herrad