Sunday, November 25, 2012

No recognition.



 
Roberto Matta.

Today I've been having a dreadful time trying to get my Dragon voice recognition to start responding to my dictation.

It is now 20.06 and the English version of Dragon NaturallySpeaking finally is hearing my voice, it's a relief that I am finally able to write my blog post.

So frustrating because I've been trying to dictate a piece since not long after 1809 tonight, blimey that two hours lost trying to get the voice recognition to recognise my voice.

Ah well I guess once again all is well that ends well, I've nothing could moan about now that it's working again and I can dictate as much as I like.

Of course what has happened is that what I meant to write about is not going to happen tonight, not now because the recent events came in between.

I'm sure I will be able to remember tomorrow when I will endeavour to write about what was on my mind before Dragon voice recognition let me down so badly.

Richie has taken the dogs to the Rembrandt Park, they should be back any time now, in fact they are here now, they look ecstatic as well as very wet.

I'm going to stop writing now and look for another wonderful piece of artwork by Roberto Matta, as soon as I post this I'm going to relax and enjoy the evening with Richie.

No comments: