Sunday, February 21, 2010

Foggy, Snowy Sunday.













Slept well eventually after I woke Richie and asked him for some THC, the cold was giving me a hard time.

Kept waking up because of my nose getting bunged up and had to breathe with my mouth, don't understand quite why it woke me up.

First thing this morning I felt rotten, the cold but also all my MS pain, this seemed to get better but now the headache is back in force.

Can’t function so well feeling so knocked out by the cold; forgot how horrible they can be.

Think I will wait until I am better and then see how I am doing then; right now everything seems to be worse
.
Not surprising really as I am sneezing continuously, have a streaming nose, dribbly eyes, thumping head.

Going to keep this short for today, it has been a foggy start to the day and just now it was snowing.

Need to have a drink, paracetamol and some THC and maybe more fruit, must remember to ask for these things at regular intervals.

We are watching Liverpool against Manchester City, we both hope Liverpool win, looks like a good game.

I intend to enjoy the game and this grey afternoon in February.




10 comments:

Display Name said...

Enjoy the game Herrad! I hope you feel better soon!

Herrad said...

Hi Rain,
Enjoying the game now, hope your snowshoe walk is fun.
Great watching wet snow falling.
Thanks for coming by.
Keep warm.
Love,
Herrad

soulful sepulcher said...

Hi Herrad,

I hope you feel better soon, this is just too much for you to have to deal with. Lots of hot steaming chamomile tea might help every few hours. HUGS to you and Richie, have a pleasant evening, the best you can.

Unknown said...

That garden variety common cold plus MS is beast from hell! Hang in there!

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick
http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/

Dan Digmann said...

Herrad,

Take care of yourself and feel better! Get LOTS of rest (that really helped me when I was sick earlier last week).

Be well,

Dan

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Hope you feel better soon.Love, Mary

Nancy said...

Hope you enjoy the game and start to feel better from this darn cold very soon. it's miserable, I know.

Webster said...

If it's a cold it'll probably last about two weeks with treatment. If it's a cold it'll probably last about two weeks without treatment.

In other words, if it's a cold, you're screwed. So stay warm, stay hydrated, and stay as comfortable as you can.

You're almost half way there.

Anonymous said...

Hi Herrad:

Sorry to hear about your cold - nasty when added to MS. Stay warm inside while watching the snow outside your window.

Take care,
Anne

Herrad said...

Hi Stephany
Thanks for coming by, good to see your comment.
Been drinking all sorts and eating heaps of mandarins.
Hugs to you too.

Hi Patrick,
Thanks for your visit and good wishes.

Hi Dan,
Thanks for your visit and good wishes.

Hi Mary,
Thanks for coming by and wishing me well..

Hi Nancy,
Thanks for coming by and leaving good wishes.
The game was good, still feel rotten with this cold.

Hi Webster,
Thanks for coming by, the cold is running its course no, I feel like shit right now but still better than yesterday.
Roll on next week when I should be better

Hi Anne
Thanks for coming by and leaving your supportive comment.

Thanks everyone for coming by and leaving your supportive comments.
Have a good day today.
Keep warm.
Love,
Herrad