Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Warm and Cheerful.














Slept very well last night, felt myself starting to think and successfully cleared my mind and started to imagine I was looking out on a beautiful expanse of water.

Must have drifted gently off to sleep as the next thing I knew it was morning and a tiny movement in my arm caused a huge chain reaction through my body of painful spasms.

Everything hurt me all at once again, not a nice way to wake up but once it has happened I am well and truly awake, tried to adjust my arms and moaned in pain.

My darling Richie was right over to massage my upper arms and give me a good morning kiss and cuddle.

Thc and then a cuddle with Spike up on my bed for a morning bonding session followed by more thc by which time the room was warmed up nicely.

So Richie did my leg exercises and massage which always makes me feel better, once they are done and I have taken the baclofen and drunk the delicious fresh apple juice, my day can start.

Getting my laptop in the morning, is always great for me, answering my mail is a pleasant morning ritual as is scanning the newspapers online.

Enjoy writing my daily post as soon as I do it feels like my day has started, got BBC radio 5 Live on, Colin Murray is standing bin for Gabby Logan.

Before that Stephen Nolan was standing in for Victoria Derbyshire, reface nice hearing two Belfast accents.

It is so good that there is a variation in voices glad they no longer have solely BBC English voices.

Today it is snowing the whole time, Richie says the snow was getting slushy yet it has been coming down for hours.

It is very cold, we have had the heating on all day, makes the dogs very happy especially since they got back in from their morning walk around the block.

My pain has subsided now to liveable, hope it stays like that all day, Marianne will be around in awhile for our Tuesday visit.

Looking forward to seeing her and catching up with her news, hope she gets here safely and does not have any problems cycling here.

I intend to keep warm and cheerful and enjoy today especially now the THC has relaxed me so well.


10 comments:

Display Name said...

Hi Herrad! Aaaah...visualization. I do that too! I imagine standing on a mountain top and looking at the scenery below, and it helps me to relax too! :)
Hope you have a nice visit with Marianne. It's snowed here overnight too, which is great news for me and the snowshoes! :)

Herrad said...

Hi Rain,
Thanks for your visit and comment, nice to see your name pop up.
Visualisation is good when it works, last night I hgad no problem.
The visit with Marianne was very nice, always lovely to see her.
Hope you are enjoying your day.
Keep warm.
Love,
Herrad

soulful sepulcher said...

Hi Herrad, Have a nice evening, glad to read here you had a nice visit. How is Spike doing now?

Amrita said...

Good evening Herrad and Richie, love, from Amrita

Herrad said...

Hi Stephany,
Thanks for coming by, my visit was good.
Spike is improving by n ot being avble sto jump around.
Hope your day and evening is good.
Love,
Herrad

Herrad said...

Hi Amrita
Thanks for coming by and leaving your kind comment.
Hope your evening is good.
Love,
Herrad

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Am catching up. Enjoyed your last few posts. Brain fingers huh? Better keep your thoughts clean or take the headband off....love, Mary

Charisa said...

Hope your day is good!

Anonymous said...

As I spend the last hours of the day with Stefan it is mostly what he sees, that remains in my mind.
Providing many times something nice.
A wonderful Thursday for you all.
And yes, it is of great joy to hear the various sounds the English language provides - a reason why I'd loved to watch BBC much more than CNN.

Herrad said...

Hi Mary,
Thanks for coming by, thanks for the tip about keeping my thoughts printable.

Hi Charisa,
Thanks for coming by, hope your day was good too.

Hi Robert,
Thanks for your visit and comment, regional accents are great.
CNN is difficult if you don't get where the people are from.

Thanks everyone for coming by.
Keep warm.
Love
Herrad