Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Dark December Nights.













Italian Art.


Slept well again last night, glad that my not being able to sleep pattern has been broken and I can drift off to sleep once again without too much problems.

Have been thinking about going out and realise now that I need to get organising my clothes, so that I am dressed warmly.

Have been looking for clothes online, so far everything I have seen has been horrible, apart from a couple of sites.

Was sent a link to a site that looked really good, found some nice looking thermal trousers.

http://easyaccessclothing.com/

Sadly can not buy the trousers as you need a credit card, but have found a couple that I can pay with PayPal.

Will have a closer look at their products; plan to ask Marianne whether she could make me a couple of trousers.

Maybe she can adapt some of the clothes that I have, might be worthwhile having a go

Saw a great site http://www.izzycamilleri.com/adaptableclothing/index.html it is a Canadian site, a very nicely laid out site.

They really seem to have the handicapped person’s needs at heart, and have designed good, accessible clothes.

Got sent a link to

http://www.able2wear.co.uk/

They have a couple of trousers that I like the look of, have sent them a mail asking for method of payment.

I also have a list to check through, hope to find sites that are closer to me and where I can pay with PayPal.

http://www.disability-resource.com/adaptive-clothing/index.php

It is just 15 minutes to 5 pm and already it is getting dark, there was a rumour of sunshine just before the light started to fade.

Starting to like these dark nights again, am looking forward to our anniversary on 19 December.

Blimey married 8 years already, remember the day very well and the brilliant party we had.

Happy memories and happy days looking for warm clothes to go out in comfort.

And the Winter Equinox, shortest day and longest night on December 21 and 22, always like that time of year.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love December too! The best thing about the equinox is that it starts to get light again, slowly, but surely!!!
I hope you can find some nice warm clothing online!
:)

Nancy said...

Our anniversary is December 19th!! We will toast the two of you on our special night.

Herrad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Herrad said...

Hi Rain,
Thanks for coming by, you are right the equinox means it starts to get lighter again...yippee!
Warm clothes would make it nicer to go out.
Love,
Herrad

Herrad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Herrad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Blogger is having comment issues Herrad, believe me, you're not the only one!!! It's driving me nuts.

Herrad said...

Hi Rain,
Thanks for letting me know about the blogger problems.
Funnily enough as soon as your comments arrived I could finally publish Nancy's too.

Hi Nancy,
Thanks for coming by and leaving your sweet comment.
19 December was a good day.

Thanks for coming by, really appreciate your visits and comments.
Hope you have a good afternoon/evening.
Love,
Herrad

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Hi Herrad, sorry I have not been by-wrapping up fall and decorating for Christmas here. I am so not a winter person. I always look forward to the days getting longer. I am one of those people who get depressed without light.
I like those pants with the flannel lining for winter.
<><

soulful sepulcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Libby said...

stay warm, herrad!

Enjoying the Ride said...

Herrad,

Just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm still reading your blog regularly.

I don't mind December. The change in seasons is nice, and Christmas is special. It's the end of winter that sometimes gets to me...February and March.

Have a good day.

Mitch

Denver Refashionista said...

Ohhh... shopping... I love it so much!