Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Relaxed Day.











Dadaism.
http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Dadist

Felt wonderfully relaxed last night after the post and bills had been dealt with, everything felt better.

Am convinced that even our dinner tasted better and the TV was more amusing and the whole evening was better, all because some envelopes had been opened and things paid.

Went to sleep very easily last night, it was good, no sooner had Richie settled me in bed when my eyes started to get heavy.

Just managed to ask Richie to adjust a couple of things for me, like lower the alarm button and put the mattress on to the soft setting.

No sooner then I spoken when I fell asleep, quicker than I had thought I would, I did wake up at 5 am when Spike roused and woke us all up by flapping his ears.

Richie got me some THC and I slept on, until 10 am, brrr it was cold this morning, glad my darling put the heating on quickly.

Then Spike demanded to be put on my bed by Richie, he achieved this by standing next to my bed and squeaking and jumping up and down.

He seemed to reach a crescendo before he got Richie to install him on my bed, then he seemed to ooze over to me.

What a sweet little dog Spike is, today he curled up in my arms, but not before he had delicately licked my throat and ears.

After a cuddle and extensive stroking, he was ready to carry on playing; he showed me a way of playing on the bed which was very soft game.

Just right for my situation, it consisted of Spike putting his kong within easy reach for me to push it down a ‘slope’ in the duvet.

Then he would pick it up and stretch his neck out to put his Kong back in front of me, a very touching display from a boisterous little dog.

He is so obviously fond of me it is very touching to see.

Today has been a very pleasant day, relaxed and quite mellow, even my pain seemed to have taken abit of a backseat today.

It was there but the combination of being relaxed and THC helped to relax me completely.


9 comments:

Pretty Zesty said...

Nice to hear of your relaxing day. Animals make the world a better place, don't they?

JC said...

May you have many days like this ..

Yuki Bara said...

Is that a black pug with spider legs on it? If so that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I'm glad you had a relaxing day, Herrad! Have a great weekend! ^^

+Rei+

steve said...

Your relaxing evening and peaceful night sound so wonderful. Thank you for sharing it.

Joan said...

So good to hear you dad a good day and night it will do you the world of good I'm sure. Cold here with snow in Scotland but lovely just the same. Love Joan

Anonymous said...

Hi Herrad! Spike is so cute! I'm so glad you had a nice relaxing day! The three stooges are here to finish the insulation...now it's my turn to hope for a relaxing day, lol!
:)

Charisa said...

Glad you had a relaxing evening! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas Herrad!

Herrad said...

Hi Kris,
Thanks for coming by, you are right animals are good for us.

Hi JC,
Thanks for visiting, hope your days are good too.

Hi Rei,
The pug is gorgeous.
Thanks for coming by.

Hi Steve,
Thanks for coming by and sharing.

Hi Joan,
Thanks for coming by, keep warm and enjoy the beauty where you live.

Hi Rain,
Thanks for coming by, you are right Spike is very cute.

Hi Charisa,
Thanks for your visit and good wishes for Christmas.

Thanks all for coming by and leaving your lovely comments.
Love,
Herrad

Herrad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.