Friday, October 08, 2010

Great Fun Yesterday.



Self Portrait.

Lucian Freud.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucian_Freud

Quiet day today after yesterday’s excitement of going to the market, enjoyed myself there so much.

Richie told me later at home that I had been beaming the whole time we were out.

Could see that on the two photos Richie took, I look very happy indeed and so I was.

Best day for a very long time; really great getting down the market once again after two pretty long years.

Was good fun rolling around the market again and looking at the stalls and saying hello to some of the stall holders.

So good to see that the stalls looked as good as I had remembered them also good to see new shops and cafes.

Nice to see that the market and the shops and cafes on the street have not remained the same but are still constantly changing.

That is how life should be, always evolving and changing and not stagnating, good to see.

Brilliant to be out and about again in my neighbourhood gave me a huge boost and made me feel good.

Good to enjoy every moment that I possibly can, good to be open to these moments.

Will try to stay as open as possible.












2 comments:

Diane J Standiford said...

Staying open, much more than many healthy people can do. Your smile is as bright as a star!

Herrad said...

Hi Diane,
Thanks for your visit and lovely comment,
maked me smile even more.
Love,
Herrad