Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Mondays



Connor Maguire.
 

Our general practitioner, Dagma, Doctor Van Wijngaarden called us around 12.45 to tell me she had got appointments for me with the urologist.

The earliest she could get was one on the 4 November, that is to talk to the urologist that is the time for all my questions.

The urologist will take a scan to get an idea of where my bladder is so that there will be no surprises on the operation day which is the 26 of November.

Shame it can not happen before the concert, I am sure it will all go well, right now there are no problems with the catheter which is brilliant.

Nice to not be consumed by constant worry about the catheter and whether something will cause it to slowly slide out.

Found on the one of the reasons it does that is if the catheter gets caught when leggings/trousers are put on and taken off.

Have therefore stopped Richie from picking up my legs and pushing them up to my chest as that was causing the catheter to move and therefore start to pop out.

Since Richie has s topped doing this as part of my mornng exercises the catheter has stayed in.

What a relief, even more of a relief is getting the appointments in November be excellent to get the supra pubic catheter and the end of worry.
.


2 comments:

Pretty Zesty said...

HI Herrad. I hope you have a lovely Tuesday!!

Herrad said...

Hi Kris,
It was a pleasant day hope yours was too.
Sad I forgot to come by your blog to take part in the giveaway.
Next time.
Love,
Herrad