Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Morning Surprise Waking Up.



Giuseppe Verziano.                                                            


Our good friend Lin, from The British General Stores came by to visit me yesterday, it was as always lovely to see her.


Good of Lin to come by especially after working in her shop and staying late to do her ordering and administration.

Her shop is worth a visit for those in Amsterdam, and if you ever visit here I recommend you visit Lin’s lovely shop.

Slept very well and very soundly this was good, even managed to fall asleep again when I woke up early this morning.

Today started slightly different than I had expected it to start, we woke late morning, and Richie came over to kiss me, before fetching me some THC.

As he left the room I moved my hands under the duvet, my left hand was difficult and would not move upwards easily.

Tried to touch my left leg and thought it felt cold, touched it again and realised that I was damp and that I must be lying in a pool of urine.

Told Richie when he came back in with the THC vapour for me, he looked under the duvet and said I was right.

So instead of a gentle start to the day, drinking tea, chatting and slowly waking up Richie had to hoist me out of the bed right away and take me to the bathroom.

Glad that I have got an appointment with the urologist on 4 November to talk and 26 November for the poli clinic operation for the supra pubic catheter.

Can’t come soon enough for me now especially after the nasty surprise this morning, hope that once I have the new catheter that those nasty surprises will be a thing of the past.   







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you much patience and the very best for this Sunday for you all.

Indeed a piece of "art" which left me a bit breathless.

daily athens

Webster said...

I hope your SP catheter helps solve your problems, but it might not be the only answer. I'll write you an E-mail.

Herrad said...

Hi Robert,
Thanks for your good wishes, hope being patient will help me get through the time until the 26 November.
The artist makes fun with many.

Hi Webster,
Thanks for the sp info and for your mail, have sent it on to Richiuue.

Thanks to you two dear friends for coming by, appreciate seeing your comments.
Have a pleasant day.
Love,
Herrad
ps cold here today after rain all day yesterday.

wheelchairbird said...

Hi Herrad,

Well, the good news is that pee is warm. You had a nice warm start to the day. I hope you had a nice and restful Sunday!

Sorry about the name mix up. I wasn't trying to rename you or give you a nick name. I just looked at your name too quickly and seriously thought your name was Harry. Sorry again.

About five years ago I was in Amsterdam on my way to England on a long flight from Chicago, U.S. Unfortunately I didn't hav etime to leave the airport. I wanted ot look around. I can at least say I was there. I wish I would have seen some of it.

Thank you for adding me to your links especially after I messed up your name. I hope you enjoyed my writing.

Herrad said...

Hi Robin,
Thanks for coming by good to see your comment, no problems about the name.
Shame you did not get to see Amsterdam when you had to stop over at the airport.
Love,
Herrad