Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Time For An Award.


 
Prolific Blogger.

Karen recently gave me a lovely surprise; she passed on a unexpected award to me, The Prolific Blogger Award.

Karen @ Meandering...One moment please.

My random musings, thoughts and observations as I meander along life's many paths.


As I was rather preoccupied with burocratic telephone calls and appointments, so I did not get around to passing on the award until tonight.

Am going to really enjoy choosing who I shall pass this award on to, love getting awards for just that reason.

There were rules to follow but as I do not like to many rules, therefore there is just one please link award to who gave it to lyou.

Here is the list of people I would like to pass the award onto:

 Ana @ Justana
 "It has become appalling obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." Albert Einstein

Ana @ Hella Heaven
" To see what is in front of one's nose requires a constant struggle." George Orwell


 Kris @ Behold the Metatron

Taxing Woman @ Carole’s MS Blog.

KOS! @ KOS Keep on S’Myelin!

Lucy @ What Life Is About
Just about family, flowers and various topics, plus living

Raga @ The Singing Chef

I'm a singer and cook trapped in the body of an HR professional. Experimenting is the name of my game. What you'll find here is a mixed bag: a treasure trove of traditional and fusion foods, all with two common ingredients, enthusiasm and love. 

http://chefatwork.blogspot.com/

Janis @ Just Breath Janis

Mary @ Travelogue for the Universe

A rambling train of thoughts about the universe and our micro solar system consisting of our dear Sun and other planets in a magnetic dance while we hurtle through space on the face of a rock and stare at flat screens where we attempt to connect while we detach.
Rei @ NecROSEphelia
An endless symphony of blasphemy... 
Lola @ Lola’s Diner
http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com/

Stephany @ soulful sepulcher 

I am on a journey. Take a walk with me. Life is short. So stand tall. "Always go too far, because that's where you'll find the truth."~Camus

Radagast @ It's quite an experience

"Mais je n'ai pas peur" - La Complainte du Partisan (Anna Marly)

S.S-O @Multiple Sclerosis & Me

MS: Multiple Sclerosis, My Story... I am a Trinidadian; I will use lots of Trini slang/words and will explain as I go but lime=hang out; i will use that a helluva lot!
Rhapsody Phoenix @ Rhapsody Phoenix Authenic Expressions

Globeskater @ It's my Life

Travelling, Speedskating, Cycling, Movies, Books, Writing, Having Fun with Friends, Couchsurfing...
http://globeskater.blogspot.com/


 Mitch @ Enjoying the Ride
skip to main  skip to I have Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis and sit in an iBOT wheelchair all day. So why do I lead such a contented life?

Marc @ Wheelchair Kamikaze
The Rants, Ruminations, and Reflections of a Mad MS Patient

Webster @ Halt Stop Forget Relax
Living a life with MS. This is a place where I say what I want; I can criticize, be rude, and fart out loud if I need to. I can and will get pissed at my MS, but prefer to work along with him. Usually I am well-mannered and gracious and behave myself. So do come in and ride along with me.

http://hsfr.blogspot.com/

Donna @ Arranging Shoes

Sherry @ Word Salads or the Demyelination of Me
Living single with multiple sclerosis and the loss of a child
Tessa @ Aerial Armadilllo
FROM A LIFE...A COLLECTION OF IMAGES IN PROSE, PAINT AND PHOTOGRAPHS.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and yelling joyously .... "WOOO HOOO what a ride!"

Robert @ Daily Athens
ATHENS - THE CITY BETWEEN MYTH AND HISTORY

Libby @ thoughts...usually with attitude...

http://libybil.blogspot.com/


Friko @ Friko’s Musings

 Andy @ Jughead's Baltimore Blog, Our Life With Multiple Sclerosis  

These are the things that make me scratch my head and say "Whaaaaaa"?
























17 comments:

Travelogue for the Universe said...

What a great list and great honor. You are a solid gold blogger, and you challenge us to do more, Herrad! Love, mary

Herrad said...

Hi Mary,
Glad you like tha award.
Thanks for your kind words.
Love,
Herrad

Pretty Zesty said...

Thank you, Herrad!!!
Thursday is shaping up!

Ana said...

I loved it!
So beautiful!
Thank you Herrad.

Ana said...

Thank you!
It gives us a sense that we are not alone and our words are not in vain.
:)

Amrita said...

Very cute looking award

soulful sepulcher said...

Hi Herrad,

Thank you! this is a very special award because it comes from you! I hope you have a pleasant evening today, lots of hugs to you and Richie!

Herrad said...

Hi Kris,
Pleasure, hope your Thursday was great.

Hi Ana,
Happy you like the awards for both your blogs.

Hi Amrita,
Agree it is a lovely award.

Hi Stephany,
Glad you like it, it has been a very pleasant evening.
Hope yours is too.

Thanks to you 4 dear friends for coming by and leaving your comments.
Have a pleasant day tomorrow.
Love,
Herrad

Yuki Bara said...

Thank you very much for the award, Herrad! I need to make you one of these someday... <3

+Rei+

Herrad said...

Hi Rei,
Glad you like the award.
Bet you can make a great one.
Love,
Herrad

Have Myelin? said...

Hi Herrad,

Thank you! And congrats on your award. =) Nice to feel appreciated. I haven't passed mine on yet so I will do that soon.

I want to do an award using one of my daughter's designs. Been thinking about it. =)

Anonymous said...

Dear Herrad, hope you are fine. Thank you very much for this honour and excuse the lack of traces lately.
Please have you all a good start into the weekend.

daily athens

Paula said...

Thank you Mary! So very kind of you. Have a great day!

Wheelchair Bird said...

Hi Harry,

Come visit me at my blog
http://wheelchairbird.blogspot.com/2010/10/access-denied-living-with-multiple.html

I have linked my you blog to my blog.

xx
Robin aka. wheelchairbird

Herrad said...

Hi Sherry,
Congrats to you too, saw you got one too when I went to Karen's blog but as your name came to mind right away wanted to give it to you too.
Good idea making an award using your daughter's design.

Hi Robert,
I am ok trying to stay relaxed which is hopefully working right now.
Happy you like the award was a pleasure to pass it on to you.

Hi KOS!,
Pleasure glad you liked the award.
My name is Herrad not Mary.

Hi Robin,
Good to meet you and thanks for your invitation to visit your blog.
I did visit and liked and am also a follower.
My name is Herrad not Harry.

Thanks to you 4 friends for coming by, nice to see your comments.
Love,
Herrad
ps the origins of the name Herrad
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herrad_of_Landsberg

janis said...

Herrad~ Thank you so much! I am a bit behind, but will post asap. Thank you .... You are the one that inspires me, I am hardly worthy to receive an award.
Love to you~ Have a splendid day.

Herrad said...

Hi Webster,
It was a pleasure to pass it on to you, I think you are very worthy to receive awards.
Have fun as I did passing it on to as many blogs as you want to.
Love,
Herrad