Sunday, October 24, 2010

Optimistic And Making The Best Of Life.

 

Roy Lichtenstein.


Good nights sleep and no nasty wet surprise awakening this morning which was very pleasant.

Received lots of useful information today, about the Supra Pubic catheter from Webster, a blog friend that is going to be very helpful for me.

Funny how I am almost looking forward to the operation now, but that is because it is so very worrying to have the catheter pop out at any time.

Very sad the other day to discover that Peggy, my first Dutch blog friend had died, she was the first person who told me about the SP catheter.

Had wanted to tell her that I was going to see a urologist very soon, so that I could get an SP catheter, as I really need it now.

Had been puzzled not to get a response from her, but that is not surprising now I know Peggy is no longer alive.

If she had been, she would have responded right away, I did not know her well, used to visit her blog quite often until the beginning of the year.

Shame that I was too preoccupied with my pressure sore and too depressed by it taking so long to heal to visit many blogs.

Glad that it did finally heal, was so frustrating for it to be ok and then to open up a total of 5 times before it finally healed in August.

By that time I almost lost hope of it happening, so happy it did heal and properly too, so good not to be stuck in bed all day and every day.

Despite being depressed, I managed to stay optimistic too and make the best of everything I could, which is the only way to be, optimistic and making the best of life.
              
Being optimistic and making the best of life, is the best and only good way to be.






4 comments:

Travelogue for the Universe said...

I think you will find better results with an SP tube. Best wishes. Love, Mary

wheelchairbird said...

Yes Herrad!

I totally agree! P/P is the best way to be "Patient and Positive" There is always something to be greatful for. Just think the art you choose to post the words you wish to share is being seen by me all the way in Chicago! You can still touch lives and make a difference just by being you and sharing it with the world. The whole world is at your finger tips. Remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

xx
Robin aka. wheelchairbird

Diane J Standiford said...

So true, I mean, what is a good alternative? None.

Herrad said...

Hi Mary,
Hope also that it will be better with the SP catheter.

Hi Robin,
Thanks for your visit and sweet comment, 'the world is at your fingertips' I like that alot.

Hi Diane,
You are right there is no alternative.

Thanks you three friends for coming by, lovely to see your comments.
Love,
Herrad