Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Caring and Sharing.











It's a beautiful sunny day here with a hint of coolness in the breeze.

Can hear the juicer going in the kitchen and know Richie is making a delicious fruit smoothie.

The word fruit is not the same without the letter u as a frit smoothie could lead people here to think I will be drinking liquidized potatoes.

If it tastes good am sure it would be no problem, I am curious now what it would be like?

Don't think curious enough that it will be my next request to my darling.

Was really delighted to see all the positive responses Morton got after the unpleasant anonymous comments.


http://mortonlake-caring-and-sharing.blogspot.com/


That is one of the reasons that I do not like anonymity and the other is that in my opinion there is too much of it about.

One of the reasons why I like blogging so much is the communication with other people and the sharing of news and views and information.

Think this interaction is very important and the support and friendship is incredible good.

For me it is extremely important that I have a connection with the world and have somewhere I can write about what is happening to me and what my life living with PPMS is like.

Equally important to me is not just the feedback about me but more importantly for me is knowing and sharing what it is like for other people.

Need to be able to support other people and to know what their lives are like is the important element.

It is by communicating and sharing this information freely that we can break out of this amorphous anonymity that this capitalist system tries to impose on us.

We are not anonymous we are living feeling thinking human beings giving and receiving support, friendship and love.

4 comments:

Charisa said...

Hope the smoothie was great! :)

Herrad said...

Hi Charisa,

The smoothie was great thanks and so was the banana cake and custard we had for desert tonight.

Custard is made from lemon juice and coconut cream and a tiny bit of foo-foo to thicken and a banana,arrowroot is also ok.

It's delicious and good for you bursting with vitiamins and fats.

Yummy!

Love,

Herrad

Anonymous said...

A few people I know IRL comment, on occasion, on my blog using anon. I also get comments from people who seem to blog themselves(a few have said so), but not want people to know(or perhaps trace back to them?)certain things they say. I don't mind it. No one has been super-nasty like they have been with Mort.

I followed Mort when we were on AOL together, and he is a kind, generous person. The blogger who left that silly, rotten comment is surely mentally ill. ~Mary

Herrad said...

Hi Mary,

Feel sorry for them.

Love,
Herrad