Sunday, May 03, 2009







Slept really well last night until 8 am when I was suddenly and painfully awake.

Richie got some thc right away which made the pain go to the background and another bag relaxed me.

Did my arm exercises and Rich did the leg exerciss and massage and after aking baclofen pills and more thc I was ready for the day.

Getting the table that fits over the bed complete with laptop meant I could be on the internet and into Blogger in minutes.

But first a fruit smoothies of pear, orang, kwiwi and banana and carrot which was delicious.

Richie is making pancakes and soup for lunch and stir fried rice and broccoli with fish cakes and homemade chutney for dinner.

Really yummy food which I am looking forward to alot.

Its a grey overcast day with light rain, guess that has to happen too and there can't be sun and warm every day all day.

Shame but there it goes.

Despite the weather it will be a good day for us, hope it will be good for you too.

Enjoy!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a grey squirrel chirping away there? I hope you have a nice Sunday Herrad. Your fruit smoothie sounds delicious! I make a fresh juice every day with carrot, apple and spinach if I have it - so good and healthy too. Every morning I have a yogurt shake with strawberries, yogurt and orange juice.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that flower pot! Gorgeous!

Herrad said...

Hi Rain,
It is a jackdaw on top of the sign.

That flower pot is my fav, the susans will look good climbing all over

Love,
Herrad

awb said...

I'm having a smoothie of grapes, pear, orange, banana, and kale. Tastes great, you just have to get past the idea of a dark green drink.

I hope you enjoy your meals, they sound delicious!

Andy

Herrad said...

Hi Andy,

Your smoothies sounds very good with the added bonus of the kale, green veg are particularly good for you.
Thanks for the idea.
Love,
Herrad

Ana said...

Lol
I've put the sound of the jackdaw many times and Nell is barking and searching for it.
I'm glad you got better.
I'll play it again for Nell.
Bark bark to Spike and Marleen.

Herrad said...

Hi Ana,


Arf Arf Bark Bark Woof Woof to Nell.

Love,
Herrad

soulful sepulcher said...

Dinner sounds delicious, especially the homemade chutney!

I hope it is a pleasant evening for you

Stephany

GoBigGreen said...

I love smoothies:)
I try to add some protein to mine but dont like the chalky-ness of it so often just go with added Kefir.
Ruby is GREAT! She is so sweet. A bit skittish ( scared of things) but all in all she could fetch forever.
Take good care Herrad!

Herrad said...

Hi Stephany,

Dinner was gorgeous thanks and we are having a pleasant evening.

Hi Julia,
Lovely to hear from you, how did your race go this weekend?

Ruby sounds a love sure she will settle down soon.

Love,
Herrad

Taxingwoman said...

Hi! herrad Got rid of the loud music :)

Herrad said...

Hi Carole,

Thanks alot.

Have a pleasant day.

Love,
Herrad