Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pleasant Visit.


Pavel Tchelitchew

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavel_Tchelitchew

No news from Welzorg today, so I sent an e-mail asking for information, shame they could not be proactive and let me know when my wheelchair arm rest will finally be mended.

Amazing that a company like Welzorg can’t seem to find something as simple, as a replacement bolt for the one broken on 28th October.

Words are beginning to fail me where that company is concerned, I can’t believe that they manage to stay in business.


If I read they were going out of business I would feel sorry for the employees, who I also feel sorry for having to work for such an uncaring company, who can’t be good to work for.

Today despite the Welzorg saga has been a pleasant day, Richie’s sister arrived at 10.30, really lovely to meet her, and I am enjoying her company very much.

Luckily today was the pleasant day I hoped for, cold, sunny and blue sky, just right for Aud’s visit; I hope it stays nice for the rest of her stay, shame she can’t be here all week.

It’s nice to have a visitor, someone else to talk to, a different point of view, opinion, nice to have someone else here, good to get another perspective on life.

We have just watched a wonderful music program, Later with Jools Holland on BBC2 TV.

What a show, so many stars, like Steve Earle & The Dukes, Lou Reed and Metallica, Soul Rebels Brass Band. Ron Neville, Reb’ Mo’, Hollie Cook, Various Cruelties.

No comments: