Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Enjoyable afternoon


 
Roberto Matta.

It was our intention to get to the shower much earlier today, but somehow this did not happen instead we took things very slowly.

This meant that I did not get taken to the bathroom just after lunchtime but later in the afternoon.

We did however have a very pleasant afternoon in each other's company which is always very enjoyable.

We are both looking forward to seeing Later with Jools Holland on BBC2 at 23.00 tonight.

At the end of the extended programme on Friday night, Jools Holland always announces who will be on his show the following week.

I've forgotten who it will be, so I will have to wait patiently until later this evening for that to be revealed to us when we watch the programme.

In the meantime I'm going to keep this short; as soon as I found a piece of artwork by Roberto Matta I will place this on my blog and enjoy the evening with Richie.

No comments: