Sunday, October 14, 2012

Looking Forward.



Roberto Matta.

Today has been enjoyable Sunday; we have been having a relaxed time which we both needed.

Not long after I woke up Tina jumped up on my ready to play, she is an adorable dog who loves a game.

I'm glad that she likes me, when Richie brought her back from the dog pound I was worried that it would be difficult to have a relationship with her.

Being as handicapped as I am, this has restricted my interaction with the dogs; I hate not being able to play with them like I used to.

Horrible not been able to sit on the floor and play anymore, it is wonderful that despite this Tina and I are friends.

She is very nice little dog who is smart enough to deal with this for her strange situation, I could not go to her, so she has come to me.

Every morning for the last few months she jumps onto my bed for cuddles as well as games both of which I enjoy.

As I have not got the hand functionality nor the strength I can't play like I used to be able to, so I have to improvise, Tina seems to understand and plays gently with me.

Which is wonderful as Tina plays quite roughly with Richie but not with me, with me she is quite careful as if she knows that I am not well.    

It is now 20.37 outside it is a wet night, Richie is out right now with the dogs is in the Rembrandt Park.

Before he went to the Park Richie made our dinner which he put into the oven to cook, it should be ready when he comes home.

When he is back all he has to do is put the delicious food on the plates for us both, which I'm looking forward to immensely.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Aren't dogs wonderful!!

Diane J Standiford said...

Not a bad day. I feel lucky you let me play with Richie on Face Book. You are a lucky woman to have such a terrific man who COOKS. Hahaha I would like a helper dog...one day. Couldn't care for a dog just now. (dreams)
One day. Take care my friend.