Tuesday, April 28, 2009




Slept well and woke up in pain and crying quite shocked myself that I was crying as I had slept very soundly.

Richie got up and returned at top speed with some thc for me after 3 lots started to feel less stressed.

Could then do the arm exercises and Richie massaged my legs thoroughly after which I had more thc and baclofen against leg spasms and finally my food supplement drink and my laptop.

Once I have my laptop my day starts, today after a short time or so it seemed it was 12 noon and the physio was here.

After 30 mins, which I felt the session was over and I could relax and drink a delicious fruit smoothy of orange/pear and banana and eat turkish bread and cheddar and soft turkish cheese and a couple of crackers and peanut butter.

Felt great after eating and can now get on with enjoying the day.

9 comments:

Amrita said...

Hi Herrad, I tagged you on my blog...please play.

Have a great day

Herrad said...

Hi Amrita,

Thanks for coming by.
Question tagged means added my url?
And play?

Did go to yours and heard some good music but did not know exactly what to do to play?

Love,
Herrad

Richie said...

It was a shock you crying this morning. You do so well letting it go like that when it is too much. I save it all up for a big one which as you know is not so clever.
I could hear you were having a good phys session from the happy voices punctuated by grunts and moans- that sounds like something other than a physiotherapy session but you know what I mean.
Funny old day Tuesday. Enough to make anyone cry a bit.

Sandy said...

Hi Herrad,
Fellow MSer.Sorry to hear about the pain. I have done the same thing many times. My hubby has said there are nights he couldn't sleep because I cried and moaned in pain so much in my sleep (what little I would get). Is baclofen working good for you? I take soma (it helps me more). I got the meditronic pump put in, but I have pain meds in mine. I know many people with MS have baclofen in theirs, and seem to be doing a lot better (for those that baclofen work for). I have duiladid in mine and wow what a difference. This time last year I was alternating between my power chair and cane, now I am walking cane free (unless its a long walk and I am afraid I might fall a lot). Anyway I will keep you in my prayers. God bless.

soulful sepulcher said...

I too, am sorry you woke with that awful pain and glad to read it settled down, and the smoothie, bread and cheese sound yummy!

Libby said...

hi herrad--lol @ richie's comment! i'm glad you had a good breakfast this morning, it sounds delicious!

Have Myelin? said...

Thank you Herrad....I finally found your blog.

Herrad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Herrad said...

Hi Richie,
Was a shock waking up like that but you made it better fast.

Hi Sandy,
Thanks for coming by.
Take good care of yourself.

Hi Stephany,
Thye smoothie and bread and cheese were yummy.

Hi Libby,
Breakfast was great.

Hi Amy,
Glad you found me, glad you liked your award.

Love,
Herrad