Tuesday, April 14, 2009



A friend's garden in Wales.


It was a pleasant Easter weekend and surprise surprise even the weather played its part and it was warm and sunny.

Sadly not everyone had good weather, remember many rainy weekends when I was still working what a wind up it could be.

All week at work it would be beautiful weather and hey presto come Saturday morning it would be raining and go on all weekend.

Then on the Monday morning it would be brilliant weather for work!

Today it’s lovely again now I can appreciate it, this morning when the children were gathering for an exciting day at the Fijnhout theatre opposite I felt differently.

Tried to drift off to sleep again once the kids had gone into the theatre sadly Spike's timing was impeccable and he started to flap his ears.

They are like pistol shots going off so after that did not succeed in sleeping again as the usual MS pain became noticeable again.

Did my arm exercises and then Richie worked his usual magic with the leg massage and THC and baclofen for leg spasms.

After that I was quite ready to start the day and was rather looking forward to the visit from my lovely friend Marianne and seeing the photos of her weekend in Limburg.

8 comments:

Richie said...

a very positive post- have you ever considered working as a spin doctor?
Thanks for the discretion.
Lots of love R

Herrad said...

Hi Richie,

Love you lots.
Herrad

Miss Chris said...

Nice pictures. We don't have too much greenery around here.

Herrad said...

Hi Miss Chris,

Thanks for coming by.
Hope you had a good weekend.
Love,
Herrad

soulful sepulcher said...

I think I see strawberies and rosemary growing in that garden, I love herbs and have lavendar, spearmint, rosemary, oregano...they all smell really good and bloom nice flowers.

It actually snowed here in a rain/snow mix Monday! I guess my ban on cold weather didn't work! :)

I truly wish you had a break from the pain, especially waking up or sleeping, is when you shouldn't have to deal with it.

Have a good day/evening

Herrad said...

Hi Stephany,

Snow and rain yesterday was not nice for you hope you had a good day despite the weather

Love the smell of lavender and eucalyptus and herbs such as mint and oregano.

Have a good afternoon and evening.

Love,
Herrad
ps How was dinner at your daughters the other evening?

soulful sepulcher said...

Hi Herrad,

Today the sun just came out for the evening. Dinner went well at my daughter's, it was good for other people there also to have some company, because it is rare for anyone there to have visitors (sad but true). Wednesday is a trip to the zoo for her, so I will hope the sun continues now!

I hope this finds you rested with a nice day ahead.

Stephany

Webster said...

I'm glad you had a lovely Easter weekend. Your neighbor's garden looks lovely. And I LOVE that stone face!! Me wants one!!

Alas, DH hasn't done a thing outside to prepare the garden for planting. He's being lazy - even on the un-rainy days.