Tuesday, April 07, 2009




This morning woke up quite nicely then got boiling hot and flung the duvet open and seemed to have drifted back off to sleep.

The pain became noticeable as soon as I was properly awake but our morning routine soon keeps it at bay.

The leg massage, arm exercises and baclofen and THC followed by breakfast seems to help each day.

Finally worked out why I had so little mail recently somehow the password got changed and all mail stayed in webmail.

So corrected password and received 688 mails!

Amongst them lots of birthday cards and mails full of good wishes which was sweet as today was like a second birthday!

7 comments:

steve said...

Beautiful Amaryllis from a beautiful lady.

It's my birthday tomorrow. First time in a while I haven't planned anything in advance. Oh but there will be something, and it will be fun!

Herrad said...

Hi Steve,

Hope you have a great birthday full of fun and good things.

Shame I can't send you a card direct but will be back tomorrow rto leave a birthday greeting.

Love,

Herrad

ps my email is in my profile in case you have an email I could use tomorrow.

soulful sepulcher said...

Hi Herrad! I hope your day is going good, I love that amaryllis!

Still sunny here. is that a heron? I;ve seen some here at the lake, and they are blue herons.

hugs!

stephany

Herrad said...

Hi Stephany,

The weather is great here.
There are herons all over the c ity by the canals.
Love,
Herrad

mortonlake said...

take care herrad,feel bit down,so just know i think of you .mort x

Herrad said...

Hi Mort,

Thanks for your kind thoughts.
Take care.
Love,
Herrad

Libby said...

hi herrad!
cold here again today, but at least there's no rain or snow!!
have a good day!