Wednesday, April 01, 2009



Slept well last night, we were both laughing at something, some silliness that had us in fits of laughter just asa Richie switched the light off.

This morning I was awake early but managed to drift off again and woke up and as I started to feel the pain did my arm exercises and then Richie massaged my legs.

Spike came up on the bed but could not settle as a neighbours dog was out on the straat barking joyfully.

After all the usual morning ritual of baclofen and food supplement I was reunited with my laptop.

The telephone went round 10.30 they left no message so probably a sales call, we get alot.

Every night sales calls will happen around 9 pm I always say good evening and no thanks and goodbye as I terminate the connection.

Shame could have been a wonderful conversation if only.

Waiting for the RCA visit today of Ton, the nurse and Dr. Stolwijk, really hoping it is good news.

Have to wait and see, have to be patient, feel like I have done a masters degree in patience!

MS seems to have that effect doesn't?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are you kidding? You DO have a Master's degree in Patience!!!

I hope you get great news. Love, Anne

Anonymous said...

Who are you kidding? You DO have a Master's degree in Patience!!!

I hope you get great news. Love, Anne

Herrad said...

Hi Anne,

Guess we all have those.

Love,
Herrad

mortonlake said...

good luck herrad.best wishes,love mort xx

Herrad said...

Hi Mort,

Thanks, hope you are having a good day.
Love,
Herrad

awb said...

I hope the news is what you are looking for, have a great day.

Andy

Herrad said...

Hi Andy,

They are due any minute now.
Have a good day.
Love,
Herrad

Miss Chris said...

Crossing my fingers you will get good news!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I am not sure if it is patience or more What the heck am I going to do? I remember when I was young telling a very dear friend she had "adjusted well" to something that happened & she said: Not really; I have no other choice!
I think there is some truth in that.
~Mary

steve said...

No matter what the news, here's a little something I found while exploring Google's April Fool's Day joke.

Guaranteed to keep you pet people laughing.

http://www.cutewithchris.com/the_latest_episodes/

Unknown said...

With Patti MS related short term memory loss which can be extreme on some days, I will often remark to her "you just have to be patient" about one thing or another. ... SECONDS later she will be asking me "What am I supposed to be be being patient about?" :)

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick

Libby said...

...i think a diagnosis of ms should give you an automatic masters degree in whatever you want, dammit!! lol!