Monday, April 27, 2009















Lots of pain again today but all helped with our routine of thc then arm exercises then more thc and leg massage and exercises done by Richie and baclofen and food supplement drink and I can start my day.
This morning had one of those rare mornings where I woke up not once but three times and each time fell asleep again.

Which is quite an achievement for me these days; mind you what are not these days.

Despite all the shit that MS has brought into my life and Richie’s life it is still a good life, it has many restrictions which are not easy to live with.

Like feeling trapped in a body that won’t do anything while my mind works on with no problem.

There are moments this drives me mad, feel like shouting and throwing my hands in the air but try not to do this too much as it really upsets the dogs.

The frustration usually ebbs away but it still there just not acted upon and not allowed by me to get toxic.

I find that it is best to deal with these feelings and to ventilate rather than to keep a lid on those as that only works like a sort of emotional pressure cooker.

Luckily blogging helps me to express my feelings about this disease and allows me to rationalise my feelings.

Just had a very pleasant visit from a friend called Anne nice to see her and to catch up with his life by hearing her news.

Tomorrow another friend Marianne will visit, she comes by every Tuesday and we usually sit and look at her recent photos of weekends in Limburg.

Really enjoy seeing photos they take me briefly away from my surroundings and transport me to the outside world.

Have the same feeling reading other peoples blogs which take me to other parts of the world
and to other lives which is brilliant.

8 comments:

soulful sepulcher said...

I love all of the photos, and I'm glad you have people visiting to, that would be really nice.

I hope you have a pleasant evening

Herrad said...

Hi Stephany,

The flowers are gorgeous.

Have a good afternoon/evening.

Love,

Herrad

Libby said...

herrad, those plants are amazing!!

Unknown said...

I'm assuming those pics are of your home city. I love the ducks, which would have me quacking with delight in their presence. I almost caught myself quacking aloud just looking at the pics.

S.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I love the pictures also, I like the blog, it is nice to visit other parts of the world. I hope you enjoyed your evening.

Herrad said...

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for coming by and commenting.
I had a pleasant evening hope you did too.
Love,
Herrad

Living Day to Day with Multiple Sclerosis said...

Those pictures are beautiful...

Herrad said...

Hi Tara,

Thanks for coming by, glad you like the pictures.

Love,
Herrad

ps abit slow today will put the Kreativ Award up and in abit see who I want to give awards to which is very exciting.