Saturday, September 17, 2011

Really Determined Not To Worry.

 

Claude Cahun.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Cahun

It’s been another dull rainy day, I watched football this afternoon, saw Arsenal lose their advantage over Blackburn and get beaten by 4 goals to their 3.

Shame they couldn’t play as a team a win, hopefully they will go away and practise being a team not a loose group of individuals.

No point being part of a team and not working as a team, when a team works well things get done, I have experienced good teamwork on a couple of IT Helpdesks I have worked on.

I hope the Arsenal football team soon learn how to cooperate, start to work together, enjoy their teamwork and begin to win their games.

When I was working I loved being part of a team, guess I do miss that very much, miss going to work.

These days I am part of a team with Richie, he does all the work while I cooperate as much as I can, which I am happy to do.

I hope that I will be able to do that for as long as possible, recently it’s been scary feeling my arms getting weaker and my right hand is often tightly, painfully clenched.

These days I can’t move the mouse anymore, I can hold it, after getting my fingers unprised and after I have held onto the side of the table, then I can transfer my hand onto the mouse.

I manage by using the keypad mouse to steer with my left hand and click with my right hand, its clumsy but it works, no point in worrying about the future, it will happen whatever happens, so I am determined not to worry, instead I want to enjoy.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We could all do with less worrying & instead remembering more to enjoy. You seem to be very appreciative of what you have, & what you CAN do.
Everyone can learn from that.

Herrad said...

hi mary,
lovely to see your comment, thanks for coming by.
i try to remember not to worry, ihink i am learning, i think i am doing well these days, which feels good.
love,
herrad

soulful sepulcher said...

Hi Herrad,

You're dealing with the life change with great determination! It's Fall weather here too, rain and low temps compared to last week still warm in the 80's!

Have a good week!

Herrad said...

hi stephany,
lovely to see your comment,shame about the weather, i hope we will get some sunny days.
have a pleasant week.
love,
herrad