Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Positive Effects Of Clothes And Perfumes.

.
James Abbott McNeil Whistler.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Abbott_McNeill_Whistler


It’s amazing how it happens, but chances are as soon as Richie goes out I will need him, to help me.

Just now as the door had clicked shut behind Richie, I had a nasty twinge of pain in my guts; I think it’s the first sign of a bowel movement.

Richie is back now and is getting the equipment into the bedroom so I can be hoisted out of bed.

We were on time getting me out of the bed; I had a huge bowel movement all over the bathroom floor.

It was a huge relief for me, once it happened, shame it didn’t happen right over the toilet, great it did not happen in my bed.

A huge relief for me now, after a lovely hot shower and clean clothes I feel so much better now.

I am enjoying wearing more of a variety of clothes, Anja; a good friend altered a big bag full of clothes.

This has made a huge difference to my life and how I feel about what I am wearing.

I also bought myself 4 new gorgeous perfumes: Rive Gauche by Yves Saint Laurent, Woman by Versace, Magnetism by Escada and Little Darling by Kylie Minogue I am enjoying wearing a different perfume everyday.

Really enjoying looking and smelling like me again, amazing the positive effects of adapting my clothes and the perfumes have on me.





5 comments:

Discount Perfumes For Women said...

Good Posting. Past 3 hours i search one information from website. i got exact thing from your posting thanks for updating. Men cologneand discount perfumes for women. I daily viewed some blog. Today i get fantastic posting got your site. i update to my facebook. Thanks bye….

Webster said...

I'm so sorry you didn't make it over the toilet in time, but glad for the nice hot shower and clean clothes - AND clean bed. I hate it that we don't get the signals that we used to. Oh well.

Webster said...

Oh, and lovely that you treat yourself to different perfumes. I have two that I like, Chanel #5 and Cabochard by Gres. But I think they are too strong for daytime. I need to find something more fruity, I think.

Herrad said...

hi webster,
i hate it too that we don't get the sigals anymore.
after the shower i felt great.
i love perfume, the escada, kylie minogue are lighter.
i also have jean paul gaultier its cirussy and an yves saint laurent also light.whats the cabochard like.
the other one i want is hypnotic poison by dior, i used to have 4 of them, purple, green,blue and red bottles.
i used to collect points at a local chemist and regularly buy perfumes, lovely times when i was still working.
love,
herrad

Joyce said...

you always seem to appreciate the things in life to spark things up......the perfume idea is great! Enjoy your new wardrobe too......