Thursday, September 22, 2011

Seize The Moment.


Gayane Khachaturian
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayane_Khachaturian


Last night I must have slept extremely well as I don’t remember much, hopefully my snoring did not keep Richie awake.


This morning I woke up quite suddenly with a small yelp as consciousness reached me at the same time as a leg spasm did.

Waking up to sunshine this morning was lovely, I enjoyed seeing blue skies and feeling the breeze coming in through the window.

My attitude towards autumn seems to have changed, this year I am not so upset that it is autumn now.

Still sad summer has finished, it’s always seems too soon, but this time I am enjoying noticing the changing of the seasons.

The changes would be more noticeable if we lived in the country, they are not so noticeable in a city, what is noticeable are the cars now the summer holidays are over.

My own changes, my MS progression has not been uppermost in my mind today which is pleasant almost like a holiday.

Good to enjoy the moments, I am happy to notice that I am getting better at grabbing those moments and appreciating them.

Moments are so important, never realised before how important it was to make the best of them all, glad I became aware of what seize the moment really meant.                              












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please have you all a wonderful Friday and kind weekend as well.

Herrad said...

hi robert,
thanks for your visit, i hope your weekend is pleasant.
love,
herrad

Anonymous said...

At times my thoughts are so accelerated that I am not seizing the moment but running with it, then trying to pass it...but there is much value in what you say. ~Mary

Herrad said...

hi mary,
sometimes its difficult to slow thoughts down i recognise that too.
thanks for coming by.
love,
herrad